Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Visitors

So...

I've been meaning to post pictures of our fun visit with Gigi (my mom), Auntie Barb, Drewby (my brother, Drew) and Jackson (Drew's precious little guy).  They came on Labor Day weekend.  I guess it's not too terrible since I'm at least in the same month. :)
                   Leo and the ginormous turtle at Grant's Farm.
                                Aren't these eagles beautiful?
                             Jackson and Finn at Red Robin.  
                   Don't you want to squeeze those cheeks?

                          My cute brother and his adorable son.

        My six-year-old, Max.  Where has the time gone?
Finn's first cake experience.
He also had a birthday.  Again, where has the time gone?
                        Aunt Barb (who you can't see) and Max 
                           feeding the goats at Grant's Farm.

These are some highlights.  I hope you enjoy!  We had a great time, family, and we can't wait until we see you in October!



No comments: