Sunday, July 27, 2008

My Boys

So...

I was told the other day by my brother-in-law that I needed to post some new pictures of the boys.  Instead, Josh and I got them on iMovie today.  It's nothing life changing, but if you have a hankerin' to see some Duncan boys compete for some camera time, this is the place to look.  We were mainly trying to get Finn to perform for our far-away family because they haven't seen his new stuff.  Josh had Finn cackling out loud before we started; of course, he quit when we started rolling, but you still get to see his cute face and hear him say one of his new words.  Love to all.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Okay, I have to ask!!! What in the world was Josh saying? Glad to see you guys! I actually check your blog every day...no pressure though! Just miss seeing the boys, and you too, of course!
Jenny

Anonymous said...

Thank you Mary Ann. I've gotten my fix...for this week:)

Aaron